Tuesday 27 March 2012

Gallagher thinks refs ruining the game and damn it I agree with him


If you wished, you could discuss the impotent Vancouver power play or the Canucks continuing lack of offence.
You could discuss how Henrik Sedin on the left point and Sammie Pahlsson centring the second unit don't seem like great power play ideas.
Or you could mention how content this team is to simply dump the puck into the opponent's end and keep the shifts short rather than attack the way they once did, this to the utter delight of the coach and horror of the paying customer.  More…
Shacks’ Take:  Damn I hate it when I agree with Gallagher but I do.
Is this the new poster child for NHL refs?
The refs seem to have been given an edict to allow the hooking and holding back in which rally seems to be destroying the flow of the games the last few months.
On the bright side at least the Canucks won’t be surprised when nothing is called in the playoffs, they’ve had about three months of getting used to the Mr Magoo refereeing style.
Again I have a super wacky theory on this and I’m going to share it with y’all soon but it’s sooooo crazy I’m having a lot of trouble putting it into words that won’t have me committed.  Soon I promise though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment