Tuesday 24 January 2012

Turris Set to Return To Phoenix as Sens Clash with ‘Yotes

(Sports Network) - While the city of Ottawa prepares for this weekend's All- Star festivities, the Senators are looking to get back on track out west.  The Sens hope to avoid a third straight loss this evening against the Coyotes in center Kyle Turris' return to Phoenix. http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=385935
My Take:  Its too bad no one cares about hockey in Phoenix because if this were a real NHL city the atmosphere would be electric and Kyle Turris would likely get a rough ride.  Instead, like most Phoenix games with a Canadian opponent, Sens fans will likely out-number Coyote fans.  I'm sure the dozen or so Phoenix fans will make some noise, just enough to be drowned out.   

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you! I always needed to write on my site something like that. Can I take a fragment of your post to my blog?
    Hobart 770589 Water Resistant Protective Cover Ironman 230 Welder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure no problem. If you don't mind could you reference my blog as well.

    Also, could you send me a link to your blog, I'd like to have a look.

    Shacks

    ReplyDelete