Tuesday 24 January 2012

Press in San Fran Area giving Harbaugh No Slack

SANTA CLARA My working hypothesis is that Jim Harbaugh is 11 years old. Sure, he's been on Earth almost half a century, but deep inside he is 11.  This is no put down of Harbaugh. I am extremely fond of 11-year-olds. I myself reached my peak at 11 and it's been downhill ever since.  On Monday, Harbaugh held his season wrap-up news conference and it was revealing in ways Harbaugh probably doesn't understand. http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20120123/NEWS/120129789/1057/SPORTS0908?p=all&tc=pgall&tc=ar
My Take:  If you go on to read this article, the writer clearly has a few issues with Harbaugh's personality.  Harbaugh stated he thought they coached the game well, that he thought Ahmad Bradshaw fumbled and that Vernon Davis didn't deserve a penalty for taunting when he climbed the camera stage after his td.  To each of these Lowell Cohn of the Press Democrat says Pshaw and harrumph.  To Lowell Cohn I say get a grip.  Maybe he spent too may years watching the great 9er teams of the 80's and 90's because after watching the 9er teams of the 21st century Jim Harbaugh should have a golden pass for at least this year.  13 – 3 and one field goal short of the Super Bowl in his 1st season.  Lowell you must be bored and needing page hits.  Also, I agree with most of what Harbaugh says, they did coach well, fantastic even, Bradshaw was a fumble to me…see my next post and Vernon Davis penalty although technically correct was a little harsh considering the game.      

No comments:

Post a Comment