Tuesday 24 January 2012

Roenick blogging for NHL.COM

NHL analyst and former All-Star Jeremy Roenick is penning a weekly blog for NHL.com this season. Look for new entries from, "World According to JR," every Wednesday. Roenick offers sharp, can't-miss opinions on What's Clicking and What's Missing in the National Hockey League.

I have to give some kudos and offer my respect to one of my least favorite players, but I also have to get critical with one of my favorite teams. Read on to find out what I'm talking about: http://www.nhl.com/ice/blog.htm?id=223
My take: I love JR.  I think he should take over for Don Cherry with his sometimes controversial views.  That said, who neutered this guy.  Man, if you got to be this vanilla to write your blog on NHL.com then get the hell off NHL.com.  I want to read JR's real views not his watered down sugar coated views.  C'mon JR get you kahonies back!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment